Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Fancy New (Actually Used) Tax Book

Since I have been having so much fun looking up tax professors as I slog my way through the tax canon, I figured I would look up the guy who wrote the casebook for the one tax course that I will be taking this semester. According to the book, Jeffrey L. Kwall is the Kathleen and Bernard Beazley Professor of Law at Loyola. His faculty profile indicates that he's written a number of articles (nine of which show up on SSRN) on tax as well as books and articles about property law. Of the four students who rated him on ratemyprofessors.com, all had nice things to say -- though inexplicably they all failed to rate him as "hot". And that's about all I have to say about that; at least until I actually crack the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment