Friday, January 2, 2009

Introductions

To those among you who will feel compelled to question how a four-month-old miniature Australian Shepherd is qualified to author a blog about the study of taxation, I have a confession to make: I am not actually a tax student. I am in fact only a part-time JD student with a background in economics and an interest in taxation. This blog is not intended to provide any insight beyond that which can be provided by any reasonably intelligent herding dog. I hope that the blog will serve as a useful tool in guiding my own study, and perhaps also provide some utility to other tax students or to tax professors who might enjoy reveling in the ignorance of their pupils.

I hope that my efforts to gain some expertise in taxation will be helped along by ongoing documentation on this blog and that you and I will be somewhat entertained by whatever may come of this. If nothing else, this will be a fine use of time that would be otherwise wasted on the chewing of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment